Thank you for your online order. On your order form, you mentioned you were exporting this system. As required by federal law for all exports, Dell is responsible for asking you the following questions: (Be very specific)
1. Who is the end user? ( Be very specific [Name and Address] )
I am the End USER!!! I’m having the battery sent to my parents because buying it here in Japan is too much of a pain, and will come with Japanese language software AND Dell won’t send it directly to me.
AND AS I HAD TO PUT ON THE FIRST FORM MY ADDRESS IS AGAIN
2. Where will the product be used? ( Be very specific [ address] )
On my computer,, where else?,,, and at the same address I’ve already written twice now,,,,, but maybe I have to write it again.
AND I may even use it at my parents house when I go home!! Imagine that!!!
3. What will the product specifically be used for? ( Be very specific [ programs, day-to-day activity] )
IS this a joke??… It’s a backup battery for a Dell Inspiron computer.. In case the good folks at Dell didn’t know,,, backup batteries are used to power a computer when they are not plugged into a power source… and this battery will be used on a Dell Inspiron 8000 computer which is exactly what it was designed for.
4. What type of business or industry are you involved in? (Be very specific [ Type of Industry, Name of Company & Address] )
I am a student at Waseda University learning Japanese
1-104 Totsukamachi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 169-8050, JAPAN
5. Billing address for Credit Card or final destination for computer. (Be very specific)
The credit card billing address is the same as my parents, since all bills are sent home for my credit card.. Again, that address is: xxxxx
6. Will the system be exported outside the US for longer than 12 months? If so how long? (Be Specific).
It’s not a damn system, it’s one battery that is causing me a lot of trouble to get.
If you could answer these questions at your earliest convenience I will begin processing your order. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.